Since for the past day and a half I was rendered unfit to function by the flu, this week’s Model Mondays is on a Tuesday! How exciting, right? Enjoy and always remember to share!
Year and Program: 3rd year Honours Specialization in Criminology.
1. Three things you can’t without:
Beau (the big red horse), candy! and books.
2. Favourite part of your body:
3. If you had a superpower, you’d want to have:
the power of persuasion
4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years:
I want to be a professor of criminology in 10 years, doing research on jail reform.
5. What you am looking forward to for working with CAISA Fashion Show:
learning how to dance!
Year and program of study: 3rd year CSI at Kings
1.Currently playing on your ipod/iTunes:
The Weeknd, Usher, Jay-Z
2.Describe yourself in 3 words:
calm, passionate, independent
3. Favourite childhood television show:
Pokemon, gotta catch em all
4. If you could have any super it would be:
Super speed for sure.
5. If you could be any animal what would it be?
A black husky hands down. I’m not sure if this really needs an explanation as its the only
suitable answer you could really give.
6. What’s your guilty pleasure?